Mobile Number Portable(MNP) Now Available In Entire India:

                  Mobile Number Portable Is Available In All States in India.  TRAI Provide these feature to all 29 states in India.It Provides lot of benifits to mobile users now they are easily moved to one network to another network.

           Example 

                           I am living In Hyderabad But i will be living in Delhi or any other state at the moment i lot my present number because of changing one state to another state lot of Roming chargers are applicable.so generally i used to buy in sim connection.But MNP now provides  to me, if i change any state I am Using my present number with changing any network simply... 



                  We can simply send one sms For Porting code So We just type PORT  space <Mobile Number > Send To 1900. Once's we receiving the porting code we can  goto mobile shops and submit require documents and changing your network with out changing Your Number....